2641 Dolores Way Showing Prep List
SHOWING PREP LIST
2641 Dolores Way, Carbondale
- Clean windows including glass, screens, and sills.
- Switch on interior lights.
- Add a front door mat.
Entry and Hall
- Keep the floor space clear.
- Tidy the coat closet.
- Clear the table by the sink other than a bottle of soap and add a hand towel on the towel ring.
- Tuck away the scale, toilet brush, and rug that's around the toilet.
- Clear off the mantel.
- Remove any kids toys.
- Remove all items other than the table, two chairs, and potted plants.
- Clear off the dining table other than fresh flowers.
- Clear the floor space and the top of the drawer cabinet and tuck away the keyboard and any remotes.
- Move the trash can to within a cabinet or below the bar counter so it's not seen when first entering the home.
- Move the butcher block table to below the far end of the bar counter to keep the walkway clear.
- Clear the front and sides of the refrigerator.
- Hang a fresh towel on the oven door.
Lower Level Family Room
- Clear the seating area other than decorative pillows.
- Clear off the tops of the TV cabinet and coffee table.
- Remove any items that are on the floor and stored in the corners of the room to make the space appear large and uncluttered.
- Tidy the laundry space. Dirty laundry can be taken with you when you leave, in a laundry basket.
- Tidy the bed and prop up the large shamed pillows.
- Clear off the tops of the side tables.
- Tidy the closets.
- Store items other than the two chairs.
- Display fresh towels, clear off the vanity and the tub deck, and tuck away any toilet tools and the rugs.
- Tidy the closet.
- Make the bed as it was for photos.
- Clear the floor space other than the toy baskets.
- Display fresh towels, clear off the vanity, tidy the shower, and tuck away any toilet tools and rugs.